Semafor: Intel CEO previously sought U.S. approval for secondary stock offering

Semafor: Intel CEO previously sought U.S. approval for secondary stock offering

N
News Editor
2026-08-11 15:38:34
Semafor reported on Aug. 11 that Intel CEO Lip-Bu Tan had previously sought U.S. approval for a secondary stock offering involving Intel (INTC.O). The report said the Trump administration chose not to participate in the process. It also said U.S. Commerce Secretary Howard Lutnick approved the idea of the company pursuing the secondary issuance. The development was cited by BlockBeats in a brief item that referenced Semafor as the source. No additional terms, timing details, or offering size were disclosed in the source material provided here. The report centers on the approval effort, the administration’s decision not to take part, and Lutnick’s stance on the proposed secondary issuance.

Intel CEO Lip-Bu Tan previously sought U.S. approval for a secondary stock offering involving Intel (INTC.O), according to a report published by Semafor on Aug. 11 and cited by BlockBeats.

Semafor said the Trump administration decided not to participate, while U.S. Commerce Secretary Howard Lutnick approved the idea of the company moving ahead with the secondary issuance.

This article was originally published by Bit.Fan. For more cryptocurrency news and market insights, visit www.bit.fan.
610

Disclaimer:

The market information, project data, and third-party content displayed on this platform are for industry information sharing only and do not constitute any form of investment advice or return commitment.

Cryptocurrency trading carries high risks. Users should fully assess their risk tolerance and make independent decisions. All profits, losses, and legal responsibilities are borne by the users themselves.