Iran Says U.S. Forces Have Been Expelled and Barred From the Strait of Hormuz

Iran Says U.S. Forces Have Been Expelled and Barred From the Strait of Hormuz

N
News Editor
2026-08-16 12:40:24
Iranian Army Commander-in-Chief Hatami said on Aug. 16 that U.S. forces had been expelled and were no longer permitted to enter the Persian Gulf, the Gulf of Oman, or the Strait of Hormuz. He also said U.S. bases in the region would never return to their previous condition and that Iran would not allow that to happen. The update was cited by CCTV International and published by Odaily as a 7x24 newsflash. No additional operational details were provided in the brief report.

Iranian Army Commander-in-Chief Hatami said on Aug. 16 that U.S. forces had been expelled and were no longer allowed to enter the Persian Gulf, the Gulf of Oman, or the Strait of Hormuz.

Hatami also said U.S. bases in the region would never return to their previous state, and that Iran would not allow such a situation to happen, according to CCTV International.

This article was originally published by Bit.Fan. For more cryptocurrency news and market insights, visit www.bit.fan.
60

Disclaimer:

The market information, project data, and third-party content displayed on this platform are for industry information sharing only and do not constitute any form of investment advice or return commitment.

Cryptocurrency trading carries high risks. Users should fully assess their risk tolerance and make independent decisions. All profits, losses, and legal responsibilities are borne by the users themselves.