Houthi forces in Yemen said on Aug. 15 that Saudi Arabian troops launched artillery shelling and missile strikes earlier in the day on parts of Saada province in northwestern Yemen, according to Xinhua News Agency. The statement was reported by the Houthi side and carried by Al Masirah TV, which is controlled by the group.
Al Masirah said the strikes hit the Dhaher district in Saada and that the border district of Razih was also subjected to heavy missile attacks. The report added that local farmland was damaged. No casualties had been reported at the time of publication.
Saudi Arabia had not responded to the claim as of press time. The report did not provide further details beyond the locations cited and the description of damage to farmland.
Houthi forces in Yemen said on Aug. 15 that Saudi Arabian troops launched artillery shelling and missile strikes earlier that morning on parts of Saada province in northwestern Yemen, according to Xinhua News Agency.
Al Masirah TV, which is controlled by the Houthis, reported that the strikes hit the Dhaher district in Saada. It also said the border district of Razih in Saada province came under heavy missile attack, with local farmland damaged.
No casualties had been reported at the time of publication. Saudi Arabia had not commented on the claim as of press time.
This article was originally published by Bit.Fan. For more cryptocurrency news and market insights, visit www.bit.fan. Disclaimer:
The market information, project data, and third-party content displayed on this platform are for industry information sharing only and do not constitute any form of investment advice or return commitment.
Cryptocurrency trading carries high risks. Users should fully assess their risk tolerance and make independent decisions. All profits, losses, and legal responsibilities are borne by the users themselves.