U.S. Appears to Have Paused Strikes on Iran, Media Report Says
According to an Odaily newsflash citing Jin10, a U.S. Department of Defense source told CNN that operations related to Iran are currently in a "pause" status. The report said the United States had previously carried out strikes on Iran for 13 consecutive nights, but those military actions now appear to have stopped. U.S. Central Command did not announce a new round of strikes on Iran on either Friday or Saturday. It remains unclear whether that indicates the U.S. military did not take action against Iran over the past two days.








